The Tea Council of the US designated January National Tea Month. This is fabulous for tea connoisseurs. It is another great month of tea celebrations and an opportunity to try new things.
The mad rush of the holidays are over, it’s a new year with lots of resolutions focusing on wellness and health. Tea is a great place to start. There are so many varieties of teas today you can really start a great regimen and can be social while doing it. Start the celebrations.
- Host a tea party – another great moment to entertain close friends and other tea lovers or those new to tea drinking. Introduce unusual teas or seasonal specials
- Visit a tea house – there are many all over the world and I am sure you have been meaning to try one
- Create a new habit – they say habits take 21 days to stick so why not try a new variety of tea daily for the next 21 days , alone or with friends
- Instead of meeting for drink as I am sure you may be in holiday detox, meet for a cup of tea.
- It’s all in the tea leaves – an old gypsy way of reading your future, try it. http://www.teausa.com/14531/reading-tea-leaves
So dedicate the time to yourself and do something different. Enjoy the first month of the year when we make commitments to be open, try new things and believe that all things are possible. Happy 2013.